2012/04/19

Macrobiotic Cupcakes

I had been trying several Macrobiotic cake recipes, and this time I decided to make Cupcakes, which were also very popular in Spain.
Cupcakes are sooooooooooo cute! With so many colour! (Mine didn't come out like that though...)
So, if I pass by some shops with Cupcakes, my eyes are fixed upon those colourful, lovely cakes, and I am drawn to them. But normally those cute & colourful cream are butter one, which are not my favorite, so I am disappointed once I bite it. I should love butter cream!
But, if it is macrobiotic one, the cream is not butter one but soy milk! I didn't have any food colouring, so I made 2 colours with Matcha and Cocoa.
Obviously I need to practice the decoration, but soy milk cream was quite nice, and it was my first time, so I should be fine with them.


<Recipe>

-Cake-

Whole wheat flour    30g
Wheat flour        60g
Almond powder       30g
Baking powder            2 tea spoons
Salt              a pinch

Olive oil                 25g
Soy milk          125g
Maple syrup             60g
Vanilla essence            2 tea spoons

1. Mix all sifted flours in a bowl.
2. Mix all liquid ingredients in another bowl.
3. Add 2 to 1 and mix them.
4. Pour the mixture in 6 molds for muffins and bake them in a oven with 170℃ for around 20 minutes.

-Soy milk cream-
Soy milk         300g
kudzu         12g
Kanten         3g
Maple syrup       70g
Vanilla essence    2 tea spoons

1. Put all ingredients in a pan and heat it while stirring with a spatula for 3 minutes.
2. Pour 1 in a plate and leave it to be cooled.
3. Once cooled, stir with mixer or beater to make the smooth cream.

* If you want to have different colour or taste, you can add Matcha, Cocoa etc. when you stir the cream with mixer or beater.
I added 1 tea spoon of Matcha, and 2 tea spoons of Cocoa.

And squeeze the cream out on the cupcakes once cooled.


Bon profit!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿