2012/04/03

Cafeteria in Madrid - 3rd Recommendation - Vailima

I had been interested in since I had seen this cafeteria in Madrid, "Vailima" on TV, so I took the opportunity of being in Madrid and went there.
The entrance was pastel color and tea pots and ornaments on the window were lovely♪



In the shop, we can buy variety types of tea from THEODOR. Tea caddies in different colors were so cute♪




From the selection of baked goods in the glass case, I chose a scone and my friend chose a piece of carrot cake and we had them with a cup of tea.
The cream served with the scone was not clotted cream but whipped cream, but I was quite fine with the scones which I had for the first time in ages.

If you feel to go to a cafeteria with homey atmosphere, please try.

Here is the information:

Vailima
C/ General Pardiñas, 54
28001 Madrid

Next time, I will introduce another cafeteria where we can have clotted cream!

Bon profit!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿