2012/04/24

Hot Chocolate with Matcha

It was a few years ago when I found a news "White Cocoa had come to market!" on the web. As soon as I read this, I decided to buy it and try Matcha Hot Chocolate.

I love the combination of Matcha and Chocolate and also do most of Spanish people. But if we mix Matcha with normal chocolate, we cannot enjoy the beatuful green colur of Matcha and it is a pity. So to make sweets, we should add white chocolate but to make a drink??? Then here we have White Cocoa to solve this problem!

So I bought it.


I can see the seeds of vanilla beans in white cocoa and it looks so delicious as it is.
But if we add Matcha, and moreover, if we drink it in the morning, it would be much better for our body, mind and brain♪


I added TEA TIME MATCHA, the organic one from The Matcha House.


Delicate sweetness of White Cocoa goes well with Matcha and it tastes as nice as expected.

<Recipe>
White Cocoa   4 tea spoons
Matcha         1 tea spoon
Hot milk        160g

1. Put white cocoa and sifted Matcha in a cup.
2. Heat milk just before it boils, pour in a cup and mix well.

* If you cannot find White Cocoa, you can make Matcha Latte, dissolving 1 tea spoon of Matcha in 20-30g of hot water, and add hot milk and mix them well. You may add sugar or honey as you like.

Bon profit!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿