2012/05/26

Refreshing Strawberry Mouse

Suddenly we concluded to invite my husband's family for Sunday lunch.
This time, he was in charge of food and me, pan & dessert.
As our kitchen was not very big, I had to finish my task to let him start, so I immediately got on.

Since I  had strawberry pure done, I decided to make Strawberry Mouse as dessert.


It is so light and refreshing, we can eat easily even on a full stomach.

<Recipe>

Strawberry pure    160g
Sugar             25g
Powdered gelatin      6g
Fresh cream       200g
Strawberry      some

Strawberry sauce
(You can make it by boiling strawberry pure 100g + sugar 20g in a pan)

1. Put strawberry pure and sugar in a pan, heat it until start bubbling the surface then remove from the heat.
2. Make gelatin soft by soaking in 1 spoon of water, add it into 1 and mix them.
3. Once gelatin is mixed, pour the mixture into a bowl and apply ices around the bowl to cool the mixture.
4. Whip the cream until soft peak stage.
5. Check if 3 is not hot any more, add 1 part of whipped cream into 3 and mix, then pour this mixture into the rest of whipped cream and mix.
6. Pour the mixture into glass cups and let them cool in a fridge.(if you add some cut strawberries in the mouse, we can feel more strawberry♪)
7. Before serving, pour strawberry sauce on a top and place some strawberries.


I was in a hurry to make it, so the surface was quite rough, sorry!
But this mouse has lots of Vitamin C + antioxidant, so it can be recommended to everyone!

Bon profit!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿