2012/05/16

Cafeteria in Barcelona - 2. PAUL

Cafeteria where I was visiting often when I was in Japan was PAUL, and in Barcelona I am still visiting.

Also my husband brings me Macaron from PAUL when he gets back from business trip via Paris so that I can enjoy cafe time with some of them at home.
(Normally they are from PAUL, not from Ladurée, which can be for only special occasion...(>_<) so, I usually derive happiness from PUAL's one...)

I had eaten one before taking the photo!


Today I prepared Matcha Latte.
Taking Matcha which helps burn fat and prevent from absorbing oil makes me feel less guilty to enjoy sweets...

There is a space to sit and eat, so it is quite convenient if you are a bit hungry in Barcelona.

PAUL
Calle Rosselló 235
08008, Barcelona (Barcelona)
Very near from Provença station.

Bon profit!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿