2011/04/28

Cafeteria in Madrid - first recommendation - Harina

During weekend I went to Madrid to see my friend, who now lives in Madrid.
The city which recieves more tourists in Spain is Barcelona, where we can enjoy sea, mediterranean food, gorgeous builidings, like of Gaudi, Montaner, and I understand why so many tourists visit and of course I love Barcelona, but Madrid has different charm and actually I also love Madrid!

Due to being capital of Spain, I feel Madrid has more sofisticated atmosphere, the way poeple dress, the design of shops, the beauty of parks in the middle of the city. There is more movement and all shops, cafeterias, restaurantes, tapas bars are full of people, Madrid has more energy and liveliness, it is after all capital!

And what I envy more is, there are lots of nice cafeterias! Maybe because of my taste, but I found several, which would have been dangerous for me if there had been in Barcelona or somewhere near my house. I would not be able to resist but drop in so often! And I can imagine the result easily... Maybe I have to be happy not to have them near by???

If you live in Madrid or visit Madrid, please drop in!

HARINA
La Plaza de la Independencia 10, Madrid












The shop is very bright, designed based on the country style on the white colour and offers wide range of tasty artisanal breads made from wild yeast, sandwishes, cakes etc. Buttery crunchy Croissants never let you down! Uhhhhhhhh I want some right now!

Bon Profit!!!

PS Last night I was so happy to see Barça's victory after having suffered a lot during the last 2 matches. But  Real Madrid trainer and playeres' comment on the news upset me a lot..
I think that Red Card was given not because the referees favored Barça but because Real Madrid lost the spirit of fair play. Especially Pepe is always playing dirty, I did not imagine the referee would give Red Card because it would be tough desicion to take and I expected Yellow, but thinking about all he did, it seemed fair to me. Of course I would prefer Barça's victory against Real Madrid with 12 players to 1 less. But TV was showing several images where they were hitting, kicking and stepping on Barça's players even when they had no ball. I did not see any fair play spirit on their play. And more sad to see is Ramos, he plays so well as a member of Spanish National Team, but changes and plays dirty when he plays as a member of Real Madrid... (At least it seems to me like that)
I would praise for their victory if Real Madrid played fair as before and won, even though I prefer Barça. I hope both team show the spirit of fair play during the next match...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿